- Wei, Y., Chung, K.H.K., Cheong, T.S. & Chui, D.K.H. (2020), “The Evolution of Energy Market and Energy Usage: An Application of the Distribution Dynamics Analysis”, Frontiers in Energy Research, 8, Article 122. (https://doi.org/10.3389/feng.2020.00122)
- Yue, H.Y., Yeung, S.M.C., Chung, K.H.K. & Tong, C.L. (2018), “Investor’s Expectation on Rate of Return and Moral Image of Companies”, Corporate Ownership and Control, 15 (2), 99-115. (https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i2art9)
- Chung, K.H.K. (2013), “Controversies on Real Estate Bubbles in Mainland China”, Emergence and Transfer of Wealth, 3 (2), 17-21. (in Chinese) (https://doi.org/10.12677/ETW.2013.32004)
- Chung, K.H.K. (2012), “The Measurement of Real Estate Bubble and Its Applications”, Emergence and Transfer of Wealth, 2 (3), 15-21. (in Chinese) (https://doi.org/10.12677/ETW.2012.23009)
- Chung, K.H.K (2012), “Determinants of Residential Property Prices in Hong Kong: A Cointegration Analysis”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 96, 55-62.
- Chung, K.H.K. (2012), “The Definition and Measurement of Real Estate Bubbles”, Journal of International Finance Manager, 12, 23-28. (in Chinese)
- Chung, K.H.K. (2011), “Factors Affecting Hong Kong Residential Property Prices”, JournaYue, H.Y., Tam, C.Y., Chung, K.H.K. & Lau, T.C. (2019), “Impact of Facial Expression on Overconfidence and Fundamental Values”, The 3rd International Conference on Applied Economics and Business (ICAEB 2019).
- Yue, H.Y., Chung, K.H.K., Lau, T.C. & Tam, C.Y. (2019), “Fundamental Value of a Share: Does Price Volatility Matter?”, The 3rd International Conference on Applied Economics and Business (ICAEB 2019).
- Yue, H.Y., Chung, K.H.K., Fan, C., Poon, B. & Chan, K. (2018), “How Customers’ Demographic Background and Personality Affect the Effectiveness of Still Picture Advertisement”, The 27th Annual World Business Congress.
- Chung, K.H.K. (2015), “A Simple Model on Hong Kong’s Price Level”, The 23rd Annual Conference on Pacific Basin Finance, Economics, Accounting and Management.
- Chung, K.H.K., Yue, H.Y. & Cheng, W.W. (2011), “How Macroeconomic Factors Affect the Movement of the Hong Kong Stock Market: A Cointegration Analysis, 2011 Shanghai International Conference on Social Science.