- Lau, K. L. A., Young, A., and Ho, D. C. K. (2014) A Matter of Trust and Professionalism? An Empirical Study of Investors’ Sentiments towards Financial Advisors in China Corporate Law Teachers Association Conference 2014, Adelaide, Australia, 2-4 February, 2014.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2014) A case study of H&M’s strategy and practices of corporate environmental sustainability, The 9th International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems, Poznan, Poland, 1-4 July, 2014.
- Lau, K. L. A., Young, A., and Ho, D. C. K. (2014) Professional-client trust in transition? An exploratory study on Chinese retail investors, British Academy of Management 2014 Conference, Belfast, Northern Ireland, September 9-11, 2014.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2013) A Case Study of Corporate Carbon Strategy of Cathay Pacific Airways, The 8th International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems, August 5-7 2013. Tokyo, Japan.
- Lau, K. L. A., Young, A., and Ho, D. C. K. (2013) An exploratory study on the perception of minority shareholders’ legal protection in China and Hong Kong British Academy of Management 2013 Conference, Liverpool, UK, September 10-12, 2013.
- Ho, D. H. K., Ho, D. C. K., Wong, B. and Young, A. (2013) Attitudes about Tax Compliance in China: Culture-laden mind-sets and incentives from a Chinese perspective, The 25th Australasian Tax Teachers Association Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, January 23-25, 2013.
- Ho, D. H. K., Ho, D. C. K., Lau, K. L. A. and Young, A. (2012) Evidence of a Parallel Universe in Corporate Governance Norms and Practices in Chinese Societies? An Exploratory Study of How Chinese Cultural Values Impact on the Attitudes of Company Directors, British Academy of Management 2012 Conference, Cardiff, UK, September 11-13, 2012.
- Ho, D. C. K. and Cheng, E. W. L. (2012) A Study of Corporate Carbon Strategy of a Leading Express Parcel Delivery Company, The 7th International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems, June 7-9 2012, Seoul, Korea.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2012) A Study of Corporate Carbon Strategy of Leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) Providers, The Joint 6th International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (ICOSCM) & 9th International Conference on Supply Chain Management and Information Systems (SCMIS), July 14-18 2012, Xi’an, China.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2010) Frame switching of aesthetic preference: A study of bicultural consumers, ICORIA 2010, The 9th International Conference on Research in Advertising, Madrid, Spain, June 25-26, 2010.
- Ho, D. C. K., Chan, E. M. H. and Yip, T. L. (2009) A study of countries’ logistics performance and export, POMS-HK, The First Production and Operations Management Society – Hong Kong International Conference, Hong Kong, December 30, 2009.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2009) A study of the effect of country image on consumers’ evaluation of an unfamiliar foreign utilitarian product, ANZMAC 2009, The Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Annual Conference, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, November 30 – December 2, 2009.
- Ho, D. C. K. (2009) A study of the effects of country-of-design on customer evaluations of China’s clothing products, American Academy of Advertising 2009 Asian-Pacific Conference, Beijing, China, May 27-30, 2009.
- Poon, T. T.-H. and Ho, D. C. K. (2008) Beauty is in the eyes of the beholders: Textile and clothing student’s conceptions of an effective teacher, Proceedings of The 86th Textile Institute World Conference, Hong Kong, November 18-21, 2008,.396-406.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2002) The strategic nature of business-to-business electronic interconnections, IFFTI 2002, The 4th International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes International Conference, November 7-9, 2002, Hong Kong.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2002) Virtual communities of trade: The strategic fit of resources acquisition and virtual coordination mechanisms in supply chains, PACIS 2002, The 6th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, September 2-4, 2002, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2002) Interorganizational resources and competitive advantage in the context of supply chain, POM-2002, The 13th Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society, April 5-8, 2002, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2001) B2B e-commerce: Transforming clothing supply chain in the digital era, The 6th Asian Textile Conference, August 22-24, 2001, Hong Kong.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2001) Digitizing the textile and clothing industry: Initiatives taken by public organizations in Hong Kong, The 6th Asian Textile Conference, August 22-24, 2001, Hong Kong.
- Au, K. F. and Ho, D. C. K. (2001) E-supply chain: Value-adding approaches by clothing buyer and manufacturer, The Textile Institute 81st World Conference, April 1-4, 2001, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
..........Selected Journal Papers..........
- Ho, D. H. K., Ho, Ho, D. C. K., and Young, A. (2013) A study of the impact of culture on tax compliance in China, International Tax Journal, 39(3), 33-46.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2003) The impact of e-procurement on the supply chain structure, International Journal of Electronic Business, 1(4): 383-395.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2003) The process and consequences of supply chain virtualization, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 103(6): 423-433.
- Ho, D. C. K., Au, K. F. and Newton, E. (2002) Empirical research on supply chain management: A critical review and recommendations, International Journal of Production Research, 40(17): 4415-4430.
- Au, K. F. and Ho, D. C. K. (2002) Electronic commerce and supply chain management: Value-adding service for clothing manufacturers, Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 13(4): 247-254.
- Au, K. F. and Ho, D. C. K. (2002) Electronic commerce: A business model for Hong Kong clothing SMEs, International Journal of Services Technology and Management, 3(1): 5-21.
- Ho, D. C. K., Duffy, V. G. and Shih, H. M. (2001) TQM: An empirical test for mediation effect, International Journal of Production Research, 39(3): 529-548.
- Ho, D. C. K. and Duffy, V. G. (2000) Modeling a macro-ergonomics approach to work systems design: An analysis of organizational context, Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science, 1(4): 332-353.
- Ho, D. C. K., Duffy, V. G. and Shih, H. M. (1999) An empirical analysis of effective TQM implementation in the Hong Kong electronics manufacturing industry, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing, 9(1): 1-25.
..........Publications (Book Chapter)..........
- Ho, D. C. K. (2014) A Case Study of H&M's Strategy and Practices of Corporate Environmental Sustainability, Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability, Springer International Publishing, pp. 241-254.