Dr CHEN Gengzhao, Linsey （陳耿釗博士）
Attorney (State of New York)
Department of Accountancy
Tel : (852) 3963 5585
Dr Chen joined Hang Seng Management College in September 2012. She has studied law in Mainland China, the United States and Hong Kong. She has been admitted to New York State Bar since 2011. She is also qualified to practice law in People’s Republic of China.
|EducationProfessional Affiliation and QualificationInterestSelected Academic PublicationsAwards|
- LL.M. in International and Comparative Law, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, The United States
- LL.M. in Commercial Law, China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- LL.B. (Honors) in Civil and Commercial Law, China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
|TopProfessional Affiliation and Qualification|
- Member, New York State Bar (2011)
- Legal Professional Qualification of People’s Republic of China (2006)
- Hong Kong Business Law, Hong Kong Company Law, Hong Kong Securities Law, PRC Company Law
- International Business Law, Comparative Chinese Law, Property Law
|TopSelected Academic Publications|
Gengzhao CHEN and Berry F.C. HSU, “Law and Policy in the Sustainability of Affordable Housing: The Case of China”, v.30 (2013) UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal, pp.1-45.
Gengzhao CHEN, “Drafting Experience of Uniform Commercial Code - A Reference for Chinese Commercial Code?”, 2013 Yearbook of Chinese Commercial Law, pp.185-190.
Berry F.C. HSU and Gengzhao CHEN, “Housing Reform: Policy Functions as Law”, 39:1 (2010) Real Estate Law Journal, pp.44-70.
Berry F.C. HSU and Gengzhao CHEN, “The Protection of Property Rights in Post-WTO China”, 38:7 (2009) Real Estate Law Journal, pp.7-32.
University Postgraduate Fellowship, The University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Sohmen Scholarship, Dedman School of Law, Southern Methodist University (Dallas, U.S.)
Jones Day International Legal Fellowship, Jones Day Law Firm (Beijing, China)