- Snell, R., Chan, M., Wu, C. X. & Chan, C. (2019). Service Leadership Emergence through a Service-Learning Programme Involving Summer Internships in Hong Kong. Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, 25(2), 167-199.
- Chen, T., Snell, R., & Wu, C. X. (2018). Comparing the Effects of Service-Learning versus Non-Service-Learning Project Experiences on Service Leadership Emergence and Meaning Schema Transformation. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 17(4), 474-495.
- Wu, C. X. & Snell, R. “How leaders and followers reinforce each other’s human energy sustainability: The role of servant leadership”, presented at The 7th World Business Ethics Forum, organized by Macau University and Hang Seng Management College, Macau & Hong Kong 2-4 December 2018.
- Wu, C. X. “How MNC subsidiaries collaborate with local stakeholders for creating shared value initiatives: A case study of Swire Coca-Cola Beverages Xiamen”, presented at the 27th annual World Business Congress, organized by Hang Seng Management College, at Macau and Hong Kong 10-14 June 2018.
- Wu, C. X. “How servant leaders emerge: exploring the dispositional and situational influences on servant leadership behaviour”, presented at 2018 Postgraduate conference on interdisciplinary and comparative learning: Positioning the Young Scholar for academic excellence, organized by Lingnan University, Hong Kong 24 March 2018.
- Liao, E. Y., Chen, Y., & Wu, X. (2010). Relationship Conflict in the Leader Relationship in China: Goal Interdependence as Antecedent. AOM Annual Conference 2010, Montreal, CA.