- Lord, R., & Chui, S.L.M. (2018). Dual Process Models of Self-Schemas and Identity: Implications for Leadership and Followership Processes. In D. L. Ferris, R. E. Johnson, & C. Sedikides (Eds.), The self at work: Fundamental Theory and Research, 1st Edition. New York, N.Y.: Routledge.
- Lord, R., Gatti, P., & Chui, S.L.M. (2016). Social-Cognitive, Relational, and Identity-Based Approaches to Leadership. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes (5-Year IF:4.056), 136, 119-134.
- Chui, S. L. M, & Gali, N. Community-based Responsible Leadership and Social Value Creation in the Social Enterprise Context. In Joan Marques (Ed.), Innovative Leadership for Boundless work environments – strategies and tools for change. Springer. (To be published in 2021.)
- Kee, C. H. & Chui. S. L. M. (2020). Innovative Social Entrepreneurship Education. HK: FSES. (A publication sponsored by the Home Affairs Bureau of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government.)
- Chui, S. (2020). Inclusive Leadership and Responsible Innovation: Toward a Contingency Perspective of Leader-Follower Dynamics in Work Integration Social Enterprises. In Joan F. Marques (Ed.) Inclusive Leadership, p. 109-118. Routledge (In press).
- Chui, S., Hodgson, P., & Wong, A. (2015). Impacts of Learning through Experience: An Application of Service Leadership in Whole Person Development. In Shek, D., & Chung, P. (eds). Promoting Service Leadership Qualities in University Students. Singapore: Springer.
- Chui, S. L.M. (2018). Empowering people of differences: The challenge of finding a sustainable funding model for a social innovation program.
- Chui, S. L.M. (2018). A soul-searching journey of Fullness Social Enterprise Society: How to create growth for a thought leadership voluntary organization?
- Chui, S. L. M. (2013). Can Green Ladies create an ‘echo chic’ phenomenon in Hong Kong? A social enterprise business case written for the HKBU School of Business Case Centre.
- Chui, S. L.M. (2020). Effective Issue Selling in Social Entrepreneurship. AM730.
- Chui, S. L.M. (2019). Inclusive Leadership. AM730.
- Chui, S. L.M. & Cheung, Patrick. (2016). Beyond Welfare: Rethinking the elderly care in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Economic Journal.
- Chui, S. L. M. 2020. Constructing an ecosystem of responsible innovation: Where institutional and social entrepreneurs meet. A conference paper submitted for 36th EGOS Colloquium (European Group for Organizational Studies) to be held in July 2020 in Hamburg (Theme of the event: Organizing for a Sustainable Future: Responsibility, Renewal & Resistance)
- Chui, S. L. M., & Gali, N. 2019. Responsible leadership within the context of social entrepreneurship. A conference paper submitted for the Academy of Management Specialized Conference – Responsible Leadership in Rising Economies to be held in October 2019.
- Chui, S. L. M., & Kee, C. H. 2019. Impacts of social entrepreneurial education: From individual to organizational learning. A conference paper submitted for the Social Entrepreneurship Conference to be held in November 2019.
- Knoll, M., Gotz, M., Arenas, A., Barrett, S., Bollmann, G., Brooks, S., Chui, S., Marco, D. D., Ghislieri, C., Jonsson, T. S., Ottsen, C. L., Retowski, S., Silva, S., Simunic, A., Tavares, S., & van Dick, R. (2018). Remaining silent in eight languages – Adapting a scale for measuring six motives for employee silence and providing preliminary evidence for psychometric properties, silence motive prevalence, and relations to potential antecedents and consequences in nine countries. A conference paper presented at the 51st Congress of the German Psychological Society September 2018.
- Chui, SLM, Francesco, AM, & Zheng, YY. (2018). The missing link in understanding customer loyalty in ethical consumption: A social cognitive perspective of the prosocial motivation-loyalty link. (Awarded the Best Paper Award.) A conference paper presented at the 2018 World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association.
- Chui, S. (2013). Power of the powerless in adult education: A case study of Dialogue in the Dark, Hong Kong. Paper presented at the 2013 Social Enterprise Forum in Taiwan. Paper presented at The 2013 Social Enterprise Forum in Taiwan (社會企業國際論壇, 臺灣社會企業創新創業學會)
- Chui, S. (2012). How do social entrepreneurs create shared value and meet the double bottom line? Paper presented at The 2012 Social Enterprise Forum in Taiwan (社會企業國際論壇, 臺灣社會企業創新創業學會)
- Chui, S., Chen, A., & Lam, S. W. (2007). Does language have the power to motivate in organizational communication? Paper presented at the 7th Asia Pacific Conference of the Association of Business Communication (ABC) Hong Kong.