- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.hk/citations?hl=en&user=DJ83fmIAAAAJ
Selected Conference Presentations
- Yang, M. X., Yu, I. Y., Chan, H. and Zeng, K. J. (2020). Retain or upgrade: The progress-framing effect in hierarchical loyalty programs. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 89, 102562.
- Song, M., Yang, M. X., Zeng, K. J. and Feng, W. (2020). Green knowledge sharing, stakeholder pressure, absorptive capacity, and green innovation: Evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms. Business Strategy and the Environment, 29(3), 1517-1531.
- Zeng, K. J., Yu, Y., Song, M., Yang, X., & Li, J. (2019). Prosocial individual values and collective action: Does the societal culture matter? Social Behavior and Personality, 47(5), 1-9.
- Yik, M., Wong, K. F. E., & Zeng, K. J. (2019). Anchoring-and-adjustment during affect inferences. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, 2567.
- Chan, H., Zeng, K. J., & Yang, M. X. (2020, August). “The interaction of culture and forum design in online reviews”, American Marketing Association (AMA) Conference, San Francisco, USA.
- Chan, H., Zeng, K. J., & Yuen, W. Y. (2018, December). “Opinion leadership in product review forums,” Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Conference, Adelaide, Australia.
- Yang, M. X., Zeng, J., Yu, Y. (2018, July). “Motivation from reward cards design: Left-to-right or right-to-left?”, 6th Annual China Marketing International Conference, Shanghai, China.
- Yang, M. X., Chan, H., & Zeng, J. (2018, June). “Feedback framing in loyalty programs: A cross-cultural investigation”, Global Marketing Conference (GMC), Tokyo, Japan.
- Yang, M. X., Zeng, J., Chan, H., & Yu, Y. (2017, August). “The communication strategy in rewards program innovation:?Reward pursuit sustainability from a regulatory fit perspective”, American Marketing Association (AMA) Conference, San Francisco, USA.